We are recruiting an Early Years Practitioner. To apply, email your CV to email@example.com
See our full advert here or a summary below.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 8.50am–3.20pm; (Tuesday, Wednesday from 8am). Term time only.
Salary: Competitive rates, depending on experience
In our new staff member, we are looking for:
- a passion for childcare and children’s learning;
- a level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification (experienced level 2s will also be considered)
- previous proven childcare experience of at least two years;
- ability to demonstrate good communication skills with the children, staffing team, parents and carers, committee, school and other agencies;
- knowledge of Ofsted requirements, EYFS framework, safeguarding, data protection and implementation of legislative policies and procedures;
- experience as a designated person and relevant training as a child protection officer is desirable;
- a commitment to improving standards to ensure the Pre-school is run to the highest level.
See our full advert here.To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pre-School is run by a voluntary Management Committee which employs a motivated and dedicated staff team.
Our highly valued and experienced staff are:
Manager – Lorna Adams
Level 3 NNEB Diploma in Childcare
Working towards Level 4 foundation degree in Early Years
Designated Child Protection Officer
Designated SENCO officer
Paediatric first aid
Food and Hygiene
Letters and sounds
Deputy Manager – Shannan Gardner
Level 3 Children and Young Peoples Workforce
Level 2 Childcare and Education
Designated Child Protection (2)
Designated SENCo (2)
Equalities Co-ordinator (2)
Food Safety level 2
Assistant – Tracy Gardner
Basic Child Protection
Our aim is to provide a minimum adult:child ratio of 1:6, whilst the legal requirement is 1:8. We also actively encourage parents to participate in the classroom, sharing at first hand the experience of their child and enriching the life of the group. Please do get in touch if you would like to volunteer!
We are always on the look out for motivated and enthusiastic relief Staff to help cover Staff Training, Sickness and other emergencies. Please do get in touch with our Staff Manager (email@example.com), if you may be able to help. Ideally you will hold a Level 2 or above EYFS Qualification with a current First Aid Certificate and Food Safety Training.